Selasa, 14 Oktober 2008

BAD DAY..!!!

what a bad day..!!!!


huff..


unlucky me..


so many unlucky moments happened to me this day..

aarrgghh..


first, i fell down at my Church on last Sunday.. (well, it didn't happen today but it was unlucky, right??)


this day..

everything was right until the first breaktime.. after the breaktime, my class will have sport lesson, so we went to the square.. today's lesson for the girls was smashing volleyball, and the boys could play the basketball. we were only used five ball, so we must line to smash it. our sport teacher threw the ball to us, and we must smash it.
at the first and second turn, i could do that well, but the the third turn, i couldn't. the sun shone so extreme and it dazzled me.
i couldn't see the ball well, so when i wanted to smash it, the ball only touched my nails, and then it hit my face..~~so hurt.. but worse, my nail was broken!! it broke deep enough and it was bleeding!! hua~~~... i'm not sure i want to play with ball again.. a little trauma, maybe..


my unlucky thing wasn't finished yet..

after the sport time, we had breaktime, and then chemistry lesson.. our teacher wrote the lesson on the whiteboard.. but, i couldn't read the writing on the left whiteboard, because i was dazzled.
so, i asked a permission to drag the left whiteboard to the center..
but, ublucky me, the left whiteboard wheels went outside its way, so the whiteboard fell down--almost hit me..

but really thanks God,
some of my friends have a very good reflex to help me at that moment.. thanks friends--if you didn't help me, maybe my head was bumped.. haha..


huff..

what a bad day, right??

so unlucky me..

but still,
thank you, God..

at least i still have this day,
is still have the air, the sunshine, and i still can hear the sound of nature..


*sigh*
*smile*

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

"so we must line to smash it"

Do u mean, line=queue?

ivana--林以蕐 mengatakan...

yes, that's what i meant..
at that time, i forgot the word "queue" so i used the word "line".. haha